Data Analyst - Product, Fusion Media Group
About the Company
Fusion Media Group (FMG) is a media company that connects with the young, diverse audiences that are shaping our future. Through fearless journalism, provoking comedy, and high-impact storytelling we elevate the stories and issues our readers and viewers are passionate about."
FMG has become one of the largest publishers on the web by producing content young, engaged audiences care about. We connect compelling content with larger audiences, registering 100M+ average monthly uniques and we reach more young adults than the competition, at 47M+ average monthly A18-34 uniques. FMG has the web's most original and beloved brands under one roof.
About the Role
- Access, interpret, and disseminate data to optimize UX and new revenue streams.
Create and deliver regular reporting and insights that reinforce KPIs.
- Communicate complex ideas in a clear, precise, accessible way.
- Positive, results-oriented self starter with the ability to interact effectively across multiple teams and senior management
- Ability to analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions and summarize actionable recommendations
- Detail-oriented and meticulously organized, comfortable aggregating and manipulating large data sets
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Omniture/social data
- Experience in SQL/R/Python a plus
- A/B testing and optimization planning a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; major in business, mathematics, statistics, economics, marketing preferred but all are considered
- 2-4 years of experience with web analytics, and passion for media